The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is on until August 6 you should shop asap if you want to get the best deals. This is my favorite sale of the year and I have shopped it online from as far as Iceland! Why do I care so much? There are some great deals that don’t come up elsewhere. It’s the best time to stock up on basics for your wardrobe, jackets and shoes. I’ve put together my picks in each category. You can click on any of the items below to purchase.
My Picks for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- Buy things that would normally be outside the budget – hello Rag & Bone and Stuart Weitzman!
- Stock up on running shoes. You should swap out shoes every 300-500 miles.
- Boots – over the knee, booties, tall boots and rain boots
- Trendy shoes
Jackets and Coats
- Fleece and outdoor jackets like North Face and Patagonia. Unfortunately they sell out very quickly but I put a section at the bottom of things that are sold out but keep checking to see if they restock.
- Full length coats and rain coats
- Trendy jackets
- Sweaters – hard to think about when it’s hot out but you’ll be glad you stocked up. Pullovers and cardigans are big for fall.
- Basics – camis, neutral color tees, button down shirts
Jeans are a great thing to buy at the anniversary sale, especially the more expensive brands that are such a great deal right now.
Sold Out – check for restock